Job: Account Manager
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Yelp is seeking driven Account Managers with a commitment to providing exceptional customer service with the goal of retaining and growing revenue. As an Account Manager you will be responsible for all post-sales support of Local Business Advertisers.
- Manage book of business with revenue retention and growth in mind while providing exceptional customer service.
- Proactively manage advertising packages to ensure an overall great experience with Yelp.- Partner with the sales team to ensure clients are receiving proper program expectations.
- Manage the assimilation of new product features and the dissemination of information about program updates to clients.
- Pursue contract renewals, term extension and upsell opportunities.
- Actively communicate with Yelp's finance team to collect and resolve all outstanding payments and subscription fees.
- Represent Yelp and act as a positive member of our vibrant & growing company.
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelors Degree
- 1 - 3 years experience preferred
- Goal oriented
- Prior work experience in account management or client facing position required
- Experience in sales or advertising desired
- Ability to receive and implement feedback immediately
- Strong belief in proactive rather than reactive approach to handling clients and problems
- Solid ability to handle tough conversations with business owners in a professional, solution-oriented manner
- A passion and deep understanding of customer service and business growth
- Ability to multitask, adapt and manage over 500 clients
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to track numerous details
- Strong interpersonal communication (both verbal and written)
- Bilingual Spanish/English speaking desireable
Please send us your COVER LETTER and RESUME today to be considered for the Account Manager position