Arizona Federal Credit Union Jobs: Overview
An exciting opportunity to become a financial services professional awaits you at Arizona Federal
Our Mission is to develop and serve an empowered membership through the delivery of financial services and expertise producing mutually beneficial results.
With that in mind, we currently provide financial services and expertise to over 130,000 members (and counting) throughout the Valley who have decided that there's a much better alternative to mega-banks. As a not-for-profit, membership based organization, our motives are pure - to create value for our member-owners. We do this by helping them to achieve their financial goals and to reduce their stress through empowerment and financial education. We're also committed to equipping our members and staff with technology (mobile apps, tablets, etc.) that saves time and increases convenience.
- 1FT Membership Specialist- Washington ParkPhoenix$15.49 to $19.36/hour
- 2Sr. Business Intelligence SQL AnalystPhoenix
- 3FT Teleservices ConsultantPhoenix$15 to $17.52/hour
- 4FT Member Service Consultant - Gilbert BranchGilbert
- 5FT Member Service Consultant - Gilbert BranchGilbert
- 6Web Application Developer - Operations CenterPhoenix$54,920.32 to $68,650.39/year
- 7FT Membership Specialist- Scottsdale BranchScottsdale$15.49 to $19.36/hour
- 8FT Member Service Consultant - ScottsdaleScottsdale
- 9FT Member Service Consultant - Mesa BranchMesafrom $15/hour
- 10FT Senior Member Service Consultant - Washington ParkPhoenix$15 to $17.52/hour