Your email has been sent!
Community Bridges Jobs: Overview
Community Bridges, Inc. (CBI) is one of the largest nonprofit organizations that provides substance abuse and behavioral health treatment at 22 locations in Arizona. We pride ourselves on offering comprehensive, medically integrated behavioral health programs which include prevention, education and treatment services using cutting edge, nationally recognized treatment models.
CBI was founded in 1982 and we are quickly approaching our thirtieth year of service to the community. CBI was originally incorporated as the East Valley Alcoholism Council (EVAC), a non-profit agency, for the purpose of providing a comprehensive community chemical dependency network in the East Valley. In 2002 we changed our name to Community Bridges and expanded our mission to assisting homeless, indigent, and working poor men and women from Arizona. CBI provides these services without regard to race, creed, gender, ethnicity, physical limitations, or the individual's? ability to pay.
Today, we employ over 450 people and are one of the largest statewide crisis providers offering outpatient treatment for co-occurring disorders, psychiatric stabilization, medical detoxification (inpatient and outpatient), residential care for pregnant women, prevention and education services, and community development.
We exist to save lives, help people find their way to recovery, and promote prevention programs that support a healthy and thriving community. We believe recovery is possible and prevention works!
To provide the highest quality behavioral health services, family preservation, prevention, and education for Arizona.
We Value Human Life, The Sustaining of Human Life, and the Recovery of Human Life...
Always With Dignity.
- 1Licensed Practical Nurse- WinslowPhoenix
- 2Licensed Practical Nurse- PhoenixPhoenix
- 3Licensed Practical Nurse- MesaMesa
- 4Licensed Practical Nurse- AvondaleAvondale
- 5Registered Nurse (RN) Manager - Mesa EVARCPhoenix
- 6Program Supervisor- Mesa- CPECMesa
- 7Transition Counselor- East ValleyMesa
- 8Internal Communications SpecialistMesa
- 9Transition Counselor- CPEC MesaMesa
- 10Integrated Care RN- Phoenix- SIGN ON BONUSPhoenix
- 11Substance Abuse/Mental Health Specialist- ACT Team AvondalePhoenix
- 12Crisis Specialist- Mesa CPECMesa
- 13Psychiatrist (facility-based services)Phoenix
- 14Psychiatrist F/ACT Teams - Maricopa CountyPhoenix
- 15Part-Time Registered Nurse - Women's and Children's ProgramMesa
- 16Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) - PhoenixPhoenix
- 17HR GenerlalistMesa
- 18Program Supervisor- AvondaleAvondale
- 19Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor- Central City- Bonus IncentivePhoenix
- 20Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor- Mesa CPEC- Bonus IncentiveMesa