Profile: Best Western International, Inc.
Work with people who care.
Best Western International (BWI) offers a different kind of work atmosphere, a place where everybody pulls together around a common goal. In fact, helping one another is at the heart of our organization, which began as an informal referral system in 1946 among member hotels focused on the idea of “member helping member.” Today, our more than 1,000 corporate employees carry on that tradition of helping members – and each other – succeed.
Candidates interested in Reservation positions, should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Hotel Programs Trainer - Eastern U.S.Phoenix
- 2Sales Manager, Worldwide Sales - Central U.S.Phoenix
- 3Senior Designer FF&EPhoenix
- 4Office ManagerPhoenix
- 5Information Security ArchitectPhoenix
- 6Sales Performance ManagerPhoenix
- 7Senior Rewards Administration ManagerPhoenix
- 8Senior Director, Strategic PlanningPhoenix
- 9Cognos Senior IT EngineerPhoenix
- 10Regional Design Consultant - Western U.S.Phoenix