Profile: Best Western International, Inc.
Work with people who care.
Best Western International (BWI) offers a different kind of work atmosphere, a place where everybody pulls together around a common goal. In fact, helping one another is at the heart of our organization, which began as an informal referral system in 1946 among member hotels focused on the idea of “member helping member.” Today, our more than 1,000 corporate employees carry on that tradition of helping members – and each other – succeed.
Candidates interested in Reservation positions, should send resumes to Andrew.roundtree@bestwestern.
- 1Worldwide Sales Associate Account ManagerPhoenix
- 2Department AssistantPhoenix
- 3Senior Designer FF and EPhoenix
- 4Regional Revenue ManagerPhoenix
- 5Senior Oracle Database AdministratorPhoenix
- 6Manager, AccountingPhoenix
- 7Senior Manager IT, Database AdministrationPhoenix
- 8Switchboard OperatorPhoenix
- 9Coordinator- MedalliaPhoenix
- 10Senior Java IT EngineerPhoenix
- 11Worldwide Sales Account ManagerPhoenix
- 12Senior Manager, Partnerships & Performance AnalyticsPhoenix
- 13Manager, Human ResourcesPhoenix
- 14Unix EngineerPhoenix
- 15Desktop ManagerPhoenix
- 16Business Advantage Program ManagerPhoenix
- 17Manager, Strategic PartnershipsPhoenix