Profile: Best Western International, Inc.
Work with people who care.
Best Western International (BWI) offers a different kind of work atmosphere, a place where everybody pulls together around a common goal. In fact, helping one another is at the heart of our organization, which began as an informal referral system in 1946 among member hotels focused on the idea of “member helping member.” Today, our more than 1,000 corporate employees carry on that tradition of helping members – and each other – succeed.
Candidates interested in Reservation positions, should send resumes to Andrew.roundtree@bestwestern.
- 1Contract Sales RepresentativePhoenix
- 2Member Care Programs AnalystPhoenix$40k to $50k/year
- 3Desktop ManagerPhoenix
- 4Manager, Supply - Project ServicesPhoenix
- 5Worldwide Sales Associate Account ManagerPhoenix
- 6Unix EngineerPhoenix
- 7Manager, AccountingPhoenix
- 8Manager, Strategic PartnershipsPhoenix
- 9Traffic & Scheduling SupervisorPhoenix
- 10Supervisor, Data ControlPhoenix
- 11Manager, Human ResourcesPhoenix
- 12Senior Oracle Database AdministratorPhoenix
- 13Associate Program Manager, Business TravelPhoenix
- 14Business Advantage Program ManagerPhoenix
- 15Property Revenue ManagerPhoenix
- 16Traffic Representative for Control RoomPhoenix