Profile: Best Western International, Inc.
Work with people who care.
Best Western International (BWI) offers a different kind of work atmosphere, a place where everybody pulls together around a common goal. In fact, helping one another is at the heart of our organization, which began as an informal referral system in 1946 among member hotels focused on the idea of “member helping member.” Today, our more than 1,000 corporate employees carry on that tradition of helping members – and each other – succeed.
Candidates interested in Reservation positions, should send resumes to Andrew.roundtree@bestwestern.
- 1Senior Oracle Database AdministratorPhoenix
- 2Regional Revenue ManagerPhoenix
- 3Senior Manager, Partnerships & Performance AnalyticsPhoenix
- 4Worldwide Sales Account ManagerPhoenix
- 5Manager, Human ResourcesPhoenix
- 6Unix EngineerPhoenix
- 7Business Advantage Program ManagerPhoenix
- 8Manager, AccountingPhoenix
- 9Associate DesignerPhoenix
- 10Coordinator- MedalliaPhoenix
- 11IT Business Analyst for Property SystemsPhoenix
- 12Senior Java IT EngineerPhoenix
- 13Desktop ManagerPhoenix
- 14Manager, Supply - Project ServicesPhoenix
- 15Worldwide Sales Associate Account ManagerPhoenix
- 16Manager, Strategic PartnershipsPhoenix