Your email has been sent!
EMPACT-SPC Jobs: Overview
Founded in 1987, Emergency Mobile Pediatric & Adolescent Crisis Teams - Suicide Prevention Center (EMPACT-SPC), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit behavioral health organization dedicated to providing valued community services in the areas of suicide prevention, crisis intervention, counseling, substance abuse, trauma healing, and prevention programming to individual and families. EMPACT-SPC provides services to Maricopa and Pinal Counties.
About La Frontera Arizona
For more than 40 years, La Frontera Arizona has been committed to working collaboratively with public and private partners to solve community problems. La Frontera Arizona has the resources and expertise to address issues of behavioral health, housing, family and children’s services, employment, crisis intervention, and community and cultural education. They work to build personal responsibly, stabilized families and assist individual in achieving their recovery goals- making our communities safer, stronger and healthier.
At La Frontera Arizona we are committed to the following values
Compassion: Caring for our clients, our co-workers, and our community.
Service Excellence: A commitment to providing services in a respectful, timely, and courteous manner, with awareness of the richness of individual and cultural diversity.
Integrity: We strive to do the right thing by creating an atmosphere of trust, openness, confidentiality, and accountability.
Optimal Care: Care that is consistent, effective and efficient.
Creativity: An approach toward continuous improvement that encourages open-mindedness, innovation, and a willingness to take risks.
Positive Workplace: An environment of cooperative teamwork where we are accessible, flexible, and listen to and acknowledge one another: where joyful effort is the rule, not the exception.
Fiscal Management: The responsibility of each employee to support the economic well-being of the organization.
EMPACT-SPC is licensed by the Arizona Department of Health Services, and accredited by the American association of Suicidology (AAS) AND The Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
- 1Case Manager (Dedicated Recovery Coach) - City of MaricopaMaricopa
- 2ACT Peer Support SpecialistTempe
- 3Peer Support SpecialistPhoenix
- 4Dedicated Recovery Coach - Adult Services (San Tan)San Tan Valley
- 5Children's Case Manager (Dedicated Recovery Coach) - San TanSan Tan Valley
- 6Crisis Therapist (PAD Team)Tempe
- 7Referral & Information SpecialistTempe
- 8Outpatient Services - San TanSan Tan Valley
- 9Billing SpecialistTempe
- 10Family Therapist - San TanSan Tan Valley
- 11Child/Adolescent Family Therapist - Childrens ProgramGlendale
- 12Children's Urgent Response SpecialistsTempe
- 13Case ManagerGlendale
- 14Crisis Specialist (Mobile Team)Tempe, Glendale
- 15High Needs Case ManagerGlendale, Tempe
- 16Family Support PartnerGlendale, Tempe
- 17Family Therapist - City of Maricopa LocationMaricopa
- 18Case Manager (SMI Adult Services) - City of MaricopaMaricopa
- 19Eligibility Benefits SpecialistTempe
- 20Crisis Specialist - SAN TAN VALLEY LOCATIONSan Tan Valley