The Opportunity Tree
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Direct Support Professional-Casa Grande
at The Opportunity Tree
The Opportunity is hiring Direct Care Professional for immediate hire!
We have only a few positions available .... so hurry in!
The shifts are evenings, overnights and weekends. The shifts are in Casa Grande.
THIS IS US! The Opportunity Tree!
We support the greatest folks in the world- our folks who give smiles and hugs just because we care! Folks that others say have disabilities... we say our folks have abilities! We make sure our folks get what they need and want! We promote our folks to be independent and have the most productive lives ever! A lot more we can talk about when you come visit us!
Check us out at https://theopportunitytree.org/
LET'S MAKE A TRADE!! What we want!!
Positiveness (yeah, a made up word)
HERE IS WHAT YOU TRADED FOR!! What You get!!
To work with a bunch of great people
A rewarding career
Sense of achievement
And YES, we throw in lots of benefits too!!
Employer paid medical, dental, and term life for Full Time employees!
Other benefits such as dental and 401-k!
Paid sick time!
Nine holidays off that we also pay you for!
We have many different shifts at a variety of group homes in Casa Grande.
Please come to the office which is located at the following addresses.
209 W 1st Street, Casa Grande 85122
The Opportunity Tree is open Monday through Friday. Please arrive between 8:00am and 3:00pm.
Complete an application and you will most likely be able to speak with someone while you are here.
1. Supervision of the Members' health, safety, and security to include assistance with Activities of Daily Living (eating, bathing, dressing, toileting, ambulation, and continence).
2. Coordinates the instruction and supervision of the Members in appropriate basic activities of daily living skills and recreational events in accordance with the Person Centered Plan.
3. Encourage the Members to develop and maintain positive interpersonal skills.
4. Coordinate transportation, transport, and/or accompany according to their Person Center Plan.
5. Ensure proper medication procedures are followed for the Members.
6. Ensure physicians' orders are implemented correctly.
7. Responsible for developing/assisting to develop, implementing, documenting, and monitoring of each Member's program.
8. Responsible for communicating progress and issues in a timely manner to the appropriate staff.
9. Responsible for planning and maintaining Member's and household accounts.
10. Responsible to maintain all other records/paperwork and submit documentation per assigned timelines.
11. Maintain safe home environment in keeping with Arizona Licensing Standards/The Opportunity Tree Policy.
12. Advocate on behalf of the Members and their families to ensure individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities have a voice.
13. Perform daily job duties in a safe and healthy manner, including the use of proper techniques when lifting individuals, household items, and completing first aid/CPR as needed.
14. Maintains confidentiality of information regarding Members and The Opportunity Tree.
15. Compliant with attendance rules.
16. Promote and maintain a collaborative and respectful working environment and a line of communications with all stakeholders of The Opportunity Tree.
Keywords: DSP, DWC, Direct Support Professional, Direct Care Worker, Attendant, IDD, Group Home