Arizona's Children Association
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Arizona's Children Association
Do you enjoy working with children? Do you want to ensure that every Arizona family has the resources and support needed to be safe, strong, and resilient? Seeking a passionate professional with experience working with children and families to be a part of our case management team at Arizona's Children Association in Chandler, AZ.
As a Case Manager you will have the opportunity to provide direct in-home or in-office behavior management and parenting skills building to clients while working collaboratively with children and families to create service plans tailored to individual needs. You would also spend time advocating for your clients to receive a variety of social services and celebrating successes as clients progress toward treatment goals.
Founded in 1912, Arizona’s Children Association is one of the oldest and largest statewide comprehensive child welfare and behavioral health not-for-profit agencies in Arizona. Located in all 15 Arizona counties, we provide a variety of programs and services to meet the needs of more than 40,000 children, youth and families each year. When working with AzCA, you’ll be surrounded by highly talented and dedicated individuals who are committed to our mission of protecting children, empowering youth, and strengthening families.
At Arizona's Children Association, our employees are our most valuable asset; and as such we offer a wide range of benefits to aid your health and wellness including:
* Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
* Employee Assistance Program
* Flexible Schedule
* Generous paid time off, paid sick leave, and 8 paid holidays
* 403B Retirement Savings Plan
* Tuition Reimbursement and Discounts
Find your passion. Join our Team!
* Collaborates with CFT teams to develop treatment plans which include the continued identification of the child and family strengths, needs and culturally and linguistically appropriate, trauma informed approach.
* Monitors treatment plans with clients and participating agencies as appropriate to contract and client’s progress toward treatment goals.
* Ensure the timely development of the service plan, including ongoing assessment, monitoring, facilitating, linking and advocating for needed service for children and families.
* Provides information about available services and identifies the most appropriate providers for services including the identification of specialty providers when needed.
* Reviews the assessments and plans completed by other agencies (IEP, 504, IBP) and integrate key aspects of the multiple assessments and plans into the behavioral health service plan.
* Provides effective trauma informed educational activities that promote client understanding of treatment issues. This can also include facilitating group activities with children enrolled crisis management, to including assessing and providing appropriate responses, handling the situation calmly, involving supervisor, and referring/transitioning to High Needs Case Management when appropriate.
* Provides and maintains complete and accurate client records including documentation of activities performs as part of the service delivery process (ongoing assessments, CFT meetings, progress notes, provision of services, coordination of care, discharge planning) in accordance with agency and funding source requirements and appropriate supervision.
* Ensures the development and implementation of transition "transition into adulthood", discharge and aftercare plans prior to discontinuation of behavioral health service or I anticipation of major life transitions.
* Master’s degree in a behavioral health field, or
* Bachelor’s degree and 1-year full time experience in behavioral health with children, or
* AA degree and 2- years full time experience in behavioral health with children, or
* Equivalent combination of education and experience to be able to perform the essential functions is required.
* Bilingual Preferred
* Must be 21 years of age (licensing requirement).
* Possess a valid Arizona driver’s license and be insurable under the agency’s automobile policy.
* Must be able to provide own transportation to and from clients’ homes and/or other relevant organizations/agencies
* Must be able to provide DPS fingerprint clearance.
* Must be able to meet training and agency compliance requirements for the position.
* An individual may qualify for this position if the individual is able to "perform safely" the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
AzCA is an EEO/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer