Arizona's Children Association
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Arizona's Children Association
For over a century, Arizona’s Children Association mission has been to protect children, empower youth and strengthen families. Every day, we continue to dedicate ourselves to that mission. Arizona Children’s Association is currently looking to add Case Managers to our team in Central Phoenix. Join us in working on a team of Case Managers - coordinating directly with clients and their teams in order to improve lives and connect families with the supports and behavioral health services that they need. The majority of your time will be spent in clients’ homes and within the community rather than in the office setting. In this position, you will spend your time building relationships with families and their team members, facilitating monthly Child and Family Team Meetings, and completing and updating applicable documentation. You will work with the clinical team to determine best treatment for clients and ensure timely delivery of services to the family or child.
Find your passion. Join our Team!
* Complete initial intake assessments for clients and families seeking services for the first time, creating an emotionally and physically safe environment.
* Identifies significant risks to clients, families and the agency and informs supervisor in a timely manner when such risks are identified.
* Collaborates with CFT teams to develop treatment plans which include the continued identification of the child and family strengths, needs and culturally and linguistically appropriate, trauma informed approach.
* Monitors treatment plans with clients and participating agencies as appropriate to contract and client’s progress toward treatment goals.
* Ensure the timely development of the service plan, including ongoing assessment, monitoring, facilitating, linking and advocating for needed service for children and families.
* Provides information about available services and identifies the most appropriate providers for services including the identification of specialty providers when needed.
* Reviews the assessments and plans completed by other agencies (IEP, 504, IBP) and integrate key aspects of the multiple assessments and plans into the behavioral health service plan.
* Facilitates Child and Family team process and coordinates with all team members to secure needed services and referrals.
* Facilitates the involvement and communication with other agencies such as Schools, DCS, DDD, SWN and other participating agencies as appropriate by phone, email or face to face interactions.
* Conducts trauma informed educational activities that promote client understanding of treatment issues. This can also include facilitating group activities with children enrolled in services.
* Provides effective trauma informed educational activities that promote client understanding of treatment issues. This can also include facilitating group activities with children enrolled crisis management, to including assessing and providing appropriate responses, handling the situation calmly, involving supervisor, and referring/transitioning to High Needs Case Management when appropriate.
* Provides and maintains complete and accurate client records including documentation of activities performs as part of the service delivery process (ongoing assessments, CFT meetings, progress notes, provision of services, coordination of care, discharge planning) in accordance with agency and funding source requirements and appropriate supervision.
* Ensures the development and implementation of transition "transition into adulthood", discharge and aftercare plans prior to discontinuation of behavioral health service or I anticipation of major life transitions.
* Master’s degree in a behavioral health field, or
* Bachelor’s degree and 1-year full time experience in behavioral health with children, or
* AA degree and 2- years full time experience in behavioral health with children, or
* Equivalent combination of education and experience to be able to perform the essential functions is required.
* Must be 21 years of age (licensing requirement).
* Possess a valid Arizona driver’s license and be insurable under the agency’s automobile policy.
* Must be able to provide own transportation to and from clients’ homes and/or other relevant organizations/agencies
* Must be able to provide DPS fingerprint clearance.
* Must be able to meet training and agency compliance requirements for the position.
* An individual may qualify for this position if the individual is able to "perform safely" the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
AzCA is an EEO/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer