Arizona's Children Association
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Arizona's Children Association
Do you enjoy working with children? Do you enjoy making a difference in family’s lives? Are you looking for a flexible career with benefits? You may be the perfect candidate for our Case manager position at Arizona’s Children Association. We are looking for someone who is creative, adaptable, and enthusiastic to provide home-based behavioral health care coordination for children and their families. The perfect candidate for this position would exhibit strong professional communication skills, computer skills, and documentation skills. The perfect candidate would also be able to work independently, as well as in a team setting. **English/Spanish Bilingual preferred.**
Founded in 1912, Arizona’s Children Association is one of the oldest and largest statewide comprehensive child welfare and behavioral health not-for-profit agencies in Arizona. Located in all 15 Arizona counties, we provide a variety of programs and services to meet the needs of more than 40,000 children, youth and families each year. When working with AzCA, you’ll be surrounded by highly talented and dedicated individuals who are committed to our mission of protecting children, empowering youth, and strengthening families.
At Arizona's Children Association, our employees are our most valuable asset; and as such we offer a wide range of benefits to aid your health and wellness including:
* Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
* Employee Assistance Program
* Generous paid time off, paid sick leave, and 8 paid holidays
* 403B Retirement Savings Plan
* Tuition Reimbursement and Discounts
Find your passion. Join our Team!
* Coordinates intake and referral procedures with agency staff and other service providers.
* Develops and monitors treatment plans with clients and participating agencies as appropriate to contract.
* Assists clients in securing a variety of social services.
* Maintains accurate client records in accordance with agency and funding source requirements.
* Provides complete documentation and reporting of all client service in accordance with agency and funding source requirements.
* Meets with treatment providers to review utilization of treatment goals.
* Monitors client progress toward treatment goals as appropriate to contract.
* Must be able to safely and effectively monitor consumer activities, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
* Performs other duties as assigned, which are consistent with the general responsibilities of the position.
* Master’s degree in a behavioral health field, or
* Bachelor’s degree and 1-year full time experience in behavioral health with children, or
* AA degree and 2- years full time experience in behavioral health with children, or
* Equivalent combination of education and experience to be able to perform the essential functions is required.
* Must be 21 years of age (licensing requirement).
* Possess a valid Arizona driver’s license and be insurable under the agency’s automobile policy.
* Must be able to provide own transportation to and from clients’ homes and/or other relevant organizations/agencies
* Must be able to provide DPS fingerprint clearance.
* Must be able to meet training and agency compliance requirements for the position.
* An individual may qualify for this position if the individual is able to "perform safely" the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
AzCA is an EEO/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer