Arizona's Children Association
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Case Manager BSW
at Arizona's Children Association
Do you have a passion for working with children and their families? Are you looking for a career with a flexible schedule at one of the oldest and largest non-profit organizations in the state of Arizona? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Case Manager in our Buckeye office.
As a Case Manager with Arizona's Children Association you would be responsible for the general assessment of needs and coordination of treatment services for program participants. You would also have the opportunity to provide direct in-home or in-office behavior management and parenting skills building to program participants.
Founded in 1912, Arizona’s Children Association is one of the oldest and largest statewide comprehensive child welfare and behavioral health not-for-profit agencies in Arizona. Located in all 15 Arizona counties, we provide a variety of programs and services to meet the needs of more than 40,000 children, youth and families each year.
Arizona's Children Association offers a flexible schedule with generous time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, tuition reimbursement, a company provided computer and cell phone and more!
Find your passion. Join our Team!
* Coordinates intake and referral procedures with agency staff and other service providers.
* Develops and monitors treatment plans with clients and participating agencies as appropriate to contract.
* Assists clients in securing a variety of social services.
* Maintains accurate client records in accordance with agency and funding source requirements.
* Provides complete documentation and reporting of all client service in accordance with agency and funding source requirements.
* Meets with treatment providers to review utilization of treatment goals.
* Monitors client progress toward treatment goals as appropriate to contract.
* Must be able to safely and effectively monitor consumer activities, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
* Performs other duties as assigned, which are consistent with the general responsibilities of the position.
* Must be 21 years of age (licensing requirement).
* Bachelor’s degree in related field.
* Minimum 2 years experience working with children and their families.
* Possess a valid Arizona driver’s license and be insurable under the agency’s automobile policy.
* Must be computer literate with knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Word).
* Must be able to provide own transportation to and from clients’ homes and/or other relevant organizations/agencies.
* Must be able to provide DPS fingerprint clearance.
* Must be able to meet training and agency compliance requirements for the position.
AzCA is an EEO/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer