Arizona's Children Association
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Case Manager - Part Time
at Arizona's Children Association
Do you have a passion for working with children and their families? Are you looking for a career with a flexible schedule at one of the oldest and largest non-profit organizations in the state of Arizona? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Part Time Case Manager in our Surprise office. When working with AzCA, you will be surrounded by highly talented and dedicated individuals who are committed to our mission of protecting children, empowering youth, and strengthening families.
Some of the Case Manager's responsibilities include the general assessment of needs and coordination of treatment services for program participants, providing direct in-home or in-office behavior management, and parenting skills building for program participants.
Find your passion. Join our Team!
- Coordinates intake and referral procedures with agency staff and other service providers.
- Develops and monitors treatment plans with clients and participating agencies as appropriate to contract.
- Assists clients in securing a variety of social services.
- Maintains accurate client records in accordance with agency and funding source requirements.
- Provides complete documentation and reporting of all client service in accordance with agency and funding source requirements.
- Meets with treatment providers to review utilization of treatment goals.
- Monitors client progress toward treatment goals as appropriate to contract.
- Must be 21 years of age (licensing requirement).
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or related field of study from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum 2 years experience working with children and their families.
- Possess a valid Arizona driver’s license and be insurable under the agency’s automobile policy.
- Must be computer literate with knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Word).
- Must be able to provide own transportation to and from clients’ homes and/or other relevant organizations/agencies.
- Must be able to provide DPS fingerprint clearance.
AzCA is an EEO/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer