Arizona's Children Association
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
High Needs Case Manager
at Arizona's Children Association
For over a century, Arizona’s Children Association mission has been to protect children, empower youth and strengthen families. Every day, we continue to dedicate ourselves to that mission. Arizona Children’s Association is currently looking to add High Needs Case Managers to our team in Central Phoenix. Join us in working on a team of High Needs Case Managers - coordinating directly with clients and their teams in order to improve lives and connect families with the supports and behavioral health services that they need. As a High Needs Case Manager, you will be the primary point of contact for 15-20 families. The majority of your time will be spent in clients’ homes and within the community rather than in the office setting.
In this position, you will spend your time building relationships with families and their team members, facilitating monthly Child and Family Team Meetings, and completing and updating applicable documentation. You will work with the clinical team to determine best treatment for clients and ensure timely delivery of services to the family or child. We are looking for candidates who are able to work well within a team and have strong communication skills. This position requires dedication to serving others and a creative approach to help strengthen families.
At Arizona's Children Association, our employees are our most valuable asset; and as such we offer a wide range of benefits to aid your health and wellness including:
* Eligibility for Medical, Dental, and Vision plans the first of the month following 30 days of employment
* Employee Assistance Program
* Flexible Schedule
* Generous paid time off, paid sick leave, and 8 paid holidays
* 403B Retirement Savings Plan
* Tuition Reimbursement and Discounts
Find your passion. Join our Team!
* Facilitates Child and Family team process and coordinates with all team members as well as assists team in securing needed services and referrals
* Identifies significant risks to clients, families and the agency and informs supervisor in a timely manner when such risks are identified.
* Develops and monitors the implementation of treatment plans with clients and participating agencies as appropriate to contract.
* Originates CFT meetings, maintains contact with team members, monitors progress and, if necessary, adjusts service plan.
* Ensure the timely development of the service plan, including assessing, reassessing, monitoring, facilitating, linking and advocating for needed service for children and families.
* Continues the assessment process over the course of behavioral health process including the continued identification of the child and family strengths, needs and culture and monitors client progress toward treatment goals.
* Provides effective crisis management, to include following the program triage protocol and treatment methods, responding in a timely manner, providing for follow-up care, assessing and providing appropriate responses, and handling the situation calmly.
* Master’s degree in a behavioral health field, or
* Bachelor’s degree and 1-year full time experience in behavioral health with children, or
* AA degree and 2- years full time experience in behavioral health with children, or
* Equivalent combination of education and experience to be able to perform the essential functions is required.
* Must be 21 years of age (licensing requirement).
* Possess a valid Arizona driver’s license and be insurable under the agency’s automobile policy.
* Must be able to provide own transportation to and from clients’ homes and/or other relevant organizations/agencies
* Must be able to provide DPS fingerprint clearance.
* Must be able to meet training and agency compliance requirements for the position.
* An individual may qualify for this position if the individual is able to "perform safely" the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
AzCA is an EEO/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer