Arizona's Children Association
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Neurosequential Model of Therapeutics Assessor
at Arizona's Children Association
The NMT Assessor must be, at the least, Phase I certified in the Neurosequential Model of Therapeutics, or in the Phase I certification process with the access and ability to complete high fidelity assessments while under the supervision of the NMT Statewide Program Director.
The NMT Assessor will engage in the completion of NMT metrics for both internal and external clients, assist the Statewide NMT Program Director with the marketing and development of the NMT program, and collaborate with internal NMT trained clinicians to provide consultation, guidance, and ensure NMT metric fidelity.
The NMT Assessor completes NMT initial and follow up metrics on both internal and external referrals, and identifies NMT program needs, problems, and service limitations, and relays information to the Statewide NMT Statewide Program Director and assist with performance improvement measures.
The NMT Assessor will provide coordination of care with clients, families, internal and external providers, and acts as an agency advocate in relation to NMT program metrics and concepts, and will provide follow-up and time-series assessment metrics and recommendation reports, based on need, to illustrate and maintain client’s neurosequential progression.
The preferred candidate will be able to develop and implement successful trauma informed interventions with both internal and external clients, based on NMT metric data, and will have be able to work effectively in a team setting as well as independently. The preferred candidate will have an enhanced knowledge of the impact of trauma from a neuroscience lens and will be able to communicate this information in a positive, relational way, to clients, families, and internal and external providers.
The NMT Assessor position provides services and performs responsibilities in the Tucson and surrounding areas, which may include in client homes, and other locations outside of AzCA offices.
Find your passion. Join our Team!
* Master’s Degree in Social Work or related field of study from an accredited college or university.
* Must have Associate or Independent clinical license with the State of Arizona.
* Strong and skills based expertise in the clinical/ behavioral health field.
* Must have formal education in psychosocial functioning; assessment skills; intervention strategies; mobilizing individual and/or family strengths; and the role of social, economic and environmental factors in the development and resolution of personal and family problems.
* Must be a certified user of the NMT Metrics with recurrent high validity scores.
* Must be 21 years of age (licensing requirement).
* Must be able to provide DPS fingerprint clearance.
* Possess a valid Arizona driver’s license and be insurable under the agency’s automobile policy.
* Must be able to meet training and agency compliance requirements for the position.
* May be required to travel for program and agency required meetings.
AzCA is an EEO/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer