Arizona State Schools for the Deaf and Blind
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Volunteer Opportunities Phoenix
at Arizona State Schools for the Deaf and Blind
Job Status: Internship,Volunteer
Job Reference #: 1840
Categories: Non-Profit/Social Services
Openings as of 8/3/2020
- Volunteer Opportunities-1840 Phoenix JobID: 1840
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
School for the Deaf-Phoenix
- Tutoring and mentoring students
- Supervising lunchrooms and playgrounds
- Assisting in a class, library or school office
- Sharing a special skill or occupation to enrich classroom learning
- Preparing materials or assisting with a school program, activity or event
|School volunteers may be parents/guardians or community members. |
How much time and commitment is involved depends on a volunteer’s availability. It can range from one time only assignments to monthly, weekly or daily volunteer activities to meet the goals, needs and priorities of our school to help ensure student success.
Assignments might involve activities such as:
To apply, click the link below.