Aurora Behavioral Health System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
New Grad RN-West Valley-Noc Shift
at Aurora Behavioral Health System
Aurora Behavioral Health System, Glendale is accepting applications for new graduate nurses with past LPN, BHT,CNA experience.
Candidates must have completed a nurse program, ADN or BSN from an accredited university and an Arizona RN license in good standing.
Only candidates interested in behavioral and mental health need apply.
- ADN or BSN from an accredited college or university.
- Interest in working in mental health; only serious candidates will be considered.
- Flexible to work 12 hour shifts, days, overnights and weekends.
- Submit a cover letter expressing interest in mental health; applications without cover letter will not be reviewed for consideration.
- Be 21 years old or older.
- Pass a background check and drug screen.
- Meet qualifications for an Arizona fingerprint card.
- Prior LPN,BHT or CNA experience