Avenir Senior Living
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Avenir Senior Living
AVENIR CONSTRUCTION, LLC a commercial General Contractor is looking to hire a Project Superintendent in the Los Angeles Area
The Project Superintendent for Construction is a senior individual in the Construction Division and has the following construction responsibilities. To assist, manage where applicable and control the overall division including assigned projects, overseeing field operations, site safety, productivity, schedules, quality work, and trade contractor and supplier coordination. Must uphold the highest standards of ethical conduct in all work for and on behalf of Avenir Construction LLC. In conjunction with the Project Manager/VP of construction who leads the project team.
- Experience: Minimum of 10 years in the construction industry, with the majority of that time spent in commercial, healthcare and/or multifamily construction project supervision and operations management
- Demonstrated capabilities to responsibly mange a construction project.
- A proactive rather than reactive approach to the construction process.
- Ability to comprehend and enforce safety standards.
- To be able to communicate and achieve high quality construction standards.
- Self starter with ability to set own goals and tasks.
- Aggressive decision maker, leadership skills.
- Diplomacy in working with other people.
- Must be able to ask questions of employees, trade contractors, architect and owners, listen to and give verbal and written instructions and directions.
- Computer experience with scheduling, spreadsheets, word processing, cost control and project management software.
- Value Engineering and life cycle costing.
- Documentation-self expression, writing ability.
- Read and comprehend building plans and specifications.
- Read and comprehend civil plans and specifications.
- Comprehend All Aspects of Construction Processes from the ground up