Avenir Senior Living
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Avenir Senior Living
Avenir Behavioral Health Center is seeking a Staff RN for our location in Surprise, AZ.
Well- qualified, behavioral health nurses (all shifts 12 hrs.) are sought for a new 32 bed Geriatric behavioral health hospital in Surprise, AZ.
Job Summary: Provides behavioral health nursing care through physical and mental assessments, laboratory testing, plans of care and therapeutic treatments. Knowledgeable of a wide range of disorders; cognitive, emotional, developmental, social and behavioral. Performs crisis intervention. Participates in the department's performance improvement and continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities.
- Current Arizona Registered Nurse Licensure; BSN preferred.
- Current BCLS certification.
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in a medical/surgical setting and (1) year experience in a behavioral healthcare in-patient setting.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- These are fulltime positions with a benefits package. Interested candidates should contact Ana Minke, RN, Director of Nursing at Avenir Behavioral Health Center, 602-510-0193 or AnaM@avenirbehavioralcenter.com
Avenir Behavioral Health Center is a growing company with a solid foundation that offers their team the following:
* Competitive compensation
* Comprehensive medical insurance coverage
* Rewarding work environment
* Continuous education, training and development