Canyon State Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Canyon State Credit Union
Are you looking for an opportunity to let your skills shine? Come join the team at the credit union! We aren't so small that growth opportunities are scarce and we aren't so big that you'll get lost in the shuffle. We are able to offer similar products and services as our larger competitors, but on a more personalized scale, both with our members and our employees. This approach provides our employees the opportunity to get involved in the organization in a way they may not be able to, in the corporate world. Here at the credit union, we value the contributions of our employees and actively look for ways to be collaborative, within all levels of the organization. Here, you will have the opportunity to roll up your shirtsleeves, put your unique skills to work, and have a voice in developing your role from the ground up.
As a Sr Marketing Specialist you will:
- Execute the plans and actions of the credit union’s Marketing function as they relate to the areas of web user experience within the scope of the organization’s strategic plan.
- Actively maintain the usability, design, content and overall performance of the credit union website. Create new pages, modify current pages, and simplify the user experience across all pages.
- Develop display campaigns within online banking and the mobile application.
- Maintain the marketing data platforms which include, but are not limited to Integrator Advance, CoreiQ, Hubspot, and Google Analytics.
- Successfully utilize data tools to inform all marketing campaigns for successful targeting, cross-selling of products, and lead generation.
- Manage pre-screen and retargeting campaigns by actively updating data for optimal member and potential member targeting.
- Measure and report conversion rate performance for all marketing campaigns and the website. Assess performance against goals. Identify trends and insights, as well as optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
To be successful in this role, you will need the following competencies:
Technologically Astute - Demonstrate the ability to use technology to effectively and efficiently perform job functions.
Results Orientation - Keenly aware of personal, team, departmental and credit union wide goals and be able to prioritize and collaborate with others to achieve success.
A Service Focus - Demonstrate an unsurpassed commitment to exceptional member service. Build constructive working relationships characterized by cooperation, collaboration, and mutual respect. Personify CSCU's role as a Trusted Advisor.
Initiative - Motivated self-starter who measures self against standards of excellence. Display energy and enthusiasm in approaching the job. Wants to get in on the ground floor and create something from scratch. A bit of an entrepreneurial spirit goes a long way in our environment.
Eye for Quality - Take responsibility for providing timely and accurate information, responses and decisions to internal and external members. Willingly accepts and embraces constructive coaching and feedback as needed.
Flexibility - The ability to excel in a high stress environment, adapt to changing business needs and work priorities needs is a must. Develop fresh ideas that provide solutions to all types of workplace challenges.
Skills / Requirements
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent education and work experience. Some post-secondary education preferred.
- 2 - 4 years of related experience and/or training.
- Professional, well-developed interpersonal skills essential to deal courteously and effectively with management and members while projecting a positive image as representative for the credit union. Approaches others in a tactful manner, reacts well under pressure, accepts responsibility for own actions, and follows through on commitments.
- Requires a willingness to make decisions in a timely manner, usually within established guidelines. Includes appropriate people in decision-making process and can support and explain reasoning for decisions.
- Knowledge of PC applications including Word and Excel required. Experience with automated core banking system preferred. Experience utilizing smart phone and tablet applications preferred.
Join a winning team and a dedicated Credit Union! We have been offering quality financial service to members and their families since 1951. As a credit union, we are a not-for-profit financial cooperative, which means we operate to serve our member-owners. This makes us quite different from other financial institutions. Since 1951, we have focused on building lifetime relationships by continually expanding our products and services while emphasizing financial security, quality, and convenience in an environment that values and respects members, employees, and business partners.