Child Crisis Arizona
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PSA - PREA - Compliance Coordinator
at Child Crisis Arizona
Child Crisis AZ is seeking a Prevention of Sexual Abuse/PSA Compliance Coordinator - PREA
Passion matters and we are looking for the right person to share our vision and as a Prevention of Sexual Abuse (PSA)/PREA Compliance Coordinator for the Office of Refugee Resettlement program, your role would be essential to the daily functions of the program and our non-profit agency.
So, if being Mission ready and every single child matters sounds like something you want to be part of, then we want to hear from you because here at Child Crisis AZ Safe Kids and Strong Families is what we are truly passionate about.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
Oversees and manages implementation and ongoing compliance of the Interim Final Rule (IFR) on preventing, detecting, and responding to sexual abuse and sexual harassment. Also oversees PREA (Prison Rape Elimination act) compliance.
- Assist with the development of written policies and procedures for the Sexual Abuse and Assault
- Serves as the facility point of contact for the ICE PSA Coordinator and who has sufficient time and authority to oversee facility efforts to comply with facility sexual abuse prevention and intervention policies and procedures.
- Prevention and Intervention Program, as specified above in this standard, and with keeping them current.
- Assist with the development of initial and ongoing training protocols.
- Serve as a liaison with other agencies.
- Coordinate the gathering of statistics and reports on incidents of sexual abuse or assault.
- Review the results of every investigation of sexual abuse and assist in conducting an annual review of all investigations in compliance with the Privacy Act to assess and improve prevention and response efforts.
- Review facility practices to ensure required levels of confidentiality are maintained.
- Documents department or program workflow, analyzes requirements, tracks and analyzes trends, conducts internal quality audits, assists in responding to external audits, participates in the corrective action process, and makes recommendations that will positively impact operational compliance.
- Collaborates with other personnel to validate program or department processes. Identifies operational inefficiencies or areas of non-compliance, and makes appropriate recommendations.
- Collects and analyzes data to determine the level of performance related to contract compliance, licensing requirements, accreditation standards and other key performance elements as required. Utilizes tools as required to analyze and determine data trends and results.
- Develops and maintains organizational and program metrics reporting.
- Conducts reviews of contract requirements, funding agency policies, licensing requirements and accreditation standards to understand the requirements and deliverables and validate program performance. Presents findings and identifies and assists with implementation of strategies that will ensure program or department performance and compliance.
- Assists in developing process and outcome measures to determine if program goals are being met. Identifies data sources to assist in measurement assessment. Develops reports that clearly state the outcome findings in a meaningful way.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in behavioral sciences, human services or social service fields or business administration or management.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working with child welfare standards, best practices, quality assurance or compliance.
- Proficiency in the following computer programs: Microsoft office suite, Adobe Products, and WordPress.
- Must be able to display verbal and written communication skills that meet the requirements of the position and needs of vendors and community liaisons.
- English / Spanish bilingual capabilities preferred.
- Strong writing and oral communication skills
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail
- Time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
Click link to apply