Concord Servicing Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Client Experience and Support Telecommuting Available!
at Concord Servicing Corporation
We have multiple positions open on our Client Experience Team! This role requires a commitment to exceptional customer experience in all areas of service, teamwork, attitude, communications, creativity, and quality. Through building strong client relationships, our team members work closely with clients to support their day-to-day and long-term service needs. Team members most successful in this role like building relationships, are comfortable with change, enjoy solving problems, seek efficiencies and continuous improvement, manage competing priorities, have an aptitude for learning and working in multiple technology platforms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Extreme Customer Service – Team members are on the question and answer front lines! They are subject matter experts of our service and technology offerings and ensure our clients have the best solutions for their service needs. They interact with clients daily through email and phone, and by periodic touchpoint calls.
- Extreme Support – We like to help! Team members will efficiently and accurately complete client requests. This may include account level transactions, support clients with self-serve options, run month end processes, run reports, troubleshoot system functionality, assist with payment tracings and audits, facilitate periodic billing and generate letters and statements. We like to help so much this team facilitates client communication with other business units such as our product development teams, contact center services, compliance partners, and treasury management.
- Schedule – Monday through Friday, occasionally weekends; must be willing and able to work more than 40 hours per week when business conditions or special projects require (e.g. conversions, internal audits and client visits).
- Training – Following initial orientation, training will be On the Job training with manager and team members.
Skill / Requirements
- An accounting or finance degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bilingual a plus, English and Spanish
- Knowledge of loan calculations, 10 Key, Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook.
- Experience with using Microsoft Teams or similar collaboration software.
- Experience with managing projects and priorities in Agile DevOps environment.
- Experience creating/following process workflows, and writing work instruction documents.
- Proficient in latest web technologies.
- Familiarity with CRM and BPM tools a plus.
- Must be willing and able to travel as required by clients/projects.
- Be a Team Player and strive to make those around you happy to be at work.
No phone calls please.