Concord Servicing Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Compliance Analyst (Contact Center)
at Concord Servicing Corporation
As a member of the Compliance Team you will receive, investigate, and respond to compliance related communications; monitor, audit, test, and report on regulated activities and controls affecting the Contact Center; support and assist in maintaining the Contact Center Compliance Management System (CMS).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The below-listed functions are not all-inclusive, but are an accurate description of the duties this position covers. The ideal candidate must not only have the ability to perform these functions with adequate training, but also have the ability to understand the functions and how they fit into the big picture. Tasks may include but not limited to any of the following:
- Handle eOscar functions as assigned
- Process credit reporting monthly file functions
- Process Bankruptcy notifications
- Verify attorney representation of consumers as requested
- Responsible for processing compliance related correspondence activities such as disputes and attorney communications for the entire contract center
- Respond to Agency complaints (BBB, CFPB, other) in a timely manner
- Monitor interactions between Contact Center employees and consumers (phone, email, fax, letter) for quality and compliance elements/skills
- Routine audit of compliance controls identified in the Contact Center CMS
- Provide written reports on observed issues and trends
- Document, track, and report on compliance management system non-conformities
- Prepare and present compliance related deliverables to management as needed
- Track and report activities for monthly billing to clients
Skill / Requirements
- Possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members and a variety of workflows in a multi-location office environment.
- Ability to understand and adhere to the regulatory requirements that apply to the Contact Center.
- Proficient typing skills, computer skills, experienced with Microsoft products (Word, Excel, etc.), able to learn a variety of software products and tools as needed to perform the day-to-day tasks.
- Maintain CCCP certification through ACA (understands applicable regulations) a plus.
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently, Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
No phone calls, please.