Concord Servicing Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Business Development
at Concord Servicing Corporation
Summary of Position:
The Business Development Director will identify and acquire new business clients in home improvement and energy financing and marketplace lending. Prospects may include states and local governments, efficiency and solar utilities and aggregators, financial institutions, online lenders and other capital providers. Responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new leads; developing and presenting loan servicing solutions to interested parties; enhancing existing relationships with clients; and collaborating with the Operations team to ensure client specific contractual agreements, applicable laws and specific policies and procedures are followed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Network within related industries to identify potential client leads. Obtain pertinent data to design a pricing proposal and servicing agreement to obtain the client/business. Implements fulfillment by negotiating and defining contract intent and gaining agreement by client.
- Gain market intelligence through solid relationship with industry leaders, lenders, business advisors, regulatory officials, state and local governments and other circles of influence.
- Providing industry thought leadership and participating in speaking opportunities that promote Concord.
- Develop a service strategy/account plan for each client that integrates Concord products and services and cultivates the relationship. Maintain an in-depth knowledge of Concord’s clients’ needs and their business goals.
- Create and maintain ongoing reporting within CRM that tracks sales pipeline and sales related activities.
- Present to executive leadership team on new business opportunities.
- Communicate client concerns and challenges to management team. Request management input and involvement when appropriate. Negotiate resolutions with internal staff and client contacts.
- Attend and participate in local, state, regional and national trade association chapters and other pertinent industry events as appropriate.
- Gather competitor and industry information and communicate to management team as appropriate.
Skill / Requirements
- Active and up-to-date market knowledge and understanding of the energy financing marketplace and energy policy.
- Has established contacts and the ability to network these contacts for the benefit of the company.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to read, write and speak English fluently. Bilingual a plus.
- Ability to effectively present information, both written and oral, and respond to questions from clients, customers and department/group managers. Must be persuasive, encouraging and motivating.
- Must be accurate, detail oriented, possess excellent organizational skills and demonstrate the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Able to react to change productively and handle other tasks as assigned.
- Position requires exercising discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance.
- Works Independently, with minimal supervision, towards corporate strategic objectives.
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office products. Quick study of IT platforms such as Salesforce (CRM) and Concur (expense management).
- Must be willing to work in excess of 40 hours per week when business conditions or special projects make such scheduling necessary.
- Must be willing and able to travel as required by clients/projects. Typical travel requirements are 50-60% of monthly work activities.
No phone calls, please.