Concord Servicing Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Multiple Openings! Inbound Call Representative in Scottsdale
at Concord Servicing Corporation
Summary: Receive, investigate and respond to all customer account inquires.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for answering incoming calls and contacting customers to provide information or a resolution to their inquiry within the time frame or guidelines established.
- Responsible for completing paperwork or documentation needed to facilitate resolutions to customer inquiries within the time frame or guidelines established.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations as they pertain to each call.
- Handle difficult or challenging customers in a professional manner.
- Assist operational groups with tasks and/or projects as needed.
- Able to react to change productively and handle other tasks as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills. Good grammar, voice and diction. Ability to communicate effectively with public and coworkers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous and helpful)
- Knowledge of loan calculations, 10 Key, Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently. Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
- Must be willing and able to work in excess of 40 hours per week when business conditions or special projects such as conversions, maintenance season, month end preparation, internal audits and client visits make such scheduling necessary.
NOTE: This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions and position responsibilities. Nothing in this job description restricts management's rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. No calls, please.