Concord Servicing Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Support Specialist - Scottsdale/Telecommuting Available!
at Concord Servicing Corporation
Summary: The Energy Efficiency Account Rep position will have direct contact with our EE clients serving their needs, educating in servicing, and cultivating relationships to secure Concord’s position as the premier Loan Servicer in the Energy Efficiency space.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Wave your hands in the air like you don’t care- You will be on the question and answer front lines! Become a Master at our servicing applications (CSS, Interlink, MAI, etc.) learning the applications inside and out, ensuring we are utilizing our excellent tools and teaching clients to serve themselves.
- Johnny on the Spot- Using your critical thinking skills and comprehensive knowledge of our systems, you will efficiently and accurately complete Client requests, responding to inquiries received via email, secure ftp, phone, etc.
- Save Our Planet- Get creative, down and dirty becoming an extension of and, partner to our clients. Assist in design and grow their programs to achieve greatness in the Energy Efficiency and Renewables financing space while making a positive mark on our world.
- Think quick and on your feet becoming a Subject Matter Expert & Thought Leader in all things servicing- Assist our team in both internal and external sessions for RFP responses, requirements gathering, technical gap analysis, pilot program launches, new client/enhancement implementations, etc.
- Hear you Roar- Roll up your sleeves and dive in to assist our development and product team in delivering the highest quality products to our clients. Perform user acceptance testing examining software features and functionality with our client’s best interests in mind. After all, you are the customer and, the voice for our very important clients.
- Be a Team Player and strive to make those around you happy to be here
- Bring a positive attitude, energy, creativity, integrity and a thirst for knowledge
- Ability to think critically, analytically, systematically with great attention to detail
- Know how to roll up your sleeves, own your role and take pride in your work by being accountable, organized and ahead of schedule
- Possess a sense of urgency in all you do without sacrificing accuracy
- Aim for World Class Customer Service supporting our team in providing education and support to our internal partners and external clients
- Willingness to learn and evolve taking on new tasks and responsibilities as our EE business grows
- Remain confident, calm, cool and collected under pressure
- An accounting or finance degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently, Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- Knowledge of loan calculations, 10 Key, Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook
- Must be willing and able to work in excess of 40 hours/week when business conditions or special projects require
- Must be willing and able to travel as required by clients/projects
*No phone calls, please*