Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Client Support Specialist
at Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc.
Work Location: Corazon 3639 W. Lincoln Street Phoenix, AZ 85009
The client support specialist is responsible for the daily
operations of the facility, to include oversight of the safety and well-being
of clients on the Corazon campus.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Have the ability to get an AZ DPS Fingerprint
- Must have an understanding and experience with
substance abuse treatment, and with working in a behavioral health setting
- Knowledge of behavioral health symptoms and
diagnoses a plus
- Must be responsible and reliable
- Must be capable of dealing with crisis
- Must conduct themselves in a professional manner
- Must remain chemically free at all times while
employed with CPLC-Corazon
- Bilingual preferred
- Possess an Arizona Driver’s license, vehicle
insurance and availability to be covered under CPLC policy.
RESPONSIBILITIES & COMPETENCIES
- Responsible for the safety of the property and
- Ability to work with unique populations
- Monitors and enforces house rules and
- Responsible for documenting client activities
throughout the entire day in the electronic health record.
- Checks for client attendance at mandatory
meetings and any other pertinent observations.
- Locks doors, windows and secures facility at
designated curfew each night.
- Records the absence or presence of each client
during the designated census count times.
- Documents any incidents that may occur on the
facility and reports the incidents to their immediate supervisor to be
- Wakes up clients each morning and monitors
clients during work therapy.
the client self-administered medications including documentation of ALL
medications (prescription and non-prescription) in medical logbook.
- Participates in the receiving, counting, and
bubble packing of all medications as outlined in procedures.
- Coordinates and directs transportation of
clients, goods and services.
- Implements phone, fire, disasters and medical
crisis procedures as required.
and documents in-house group meetings, as requested.
- Do other related duties as assigned
to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing. Able to
present operational information to personnel at all levels.
Employee will be
expected to participate in continuous learning, competency building and
maintenance of competency skills.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
is performed in structured environments. Must be able to be standing for long periods. Able to lift at least 25 pounds. Ability to work autonomously in a variety of
to and is supervised directly by the facilities coordinator. Employee is also accountable for understanding
and complying with CPLC policies and procedures.