Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc.
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Keep buildings in clean and orderly condition. Perform normal cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, washing walls and glass, and removing trash, notifying management of need for repairs.
- 3-5 years of experience in janitorial field
- Must assume on-call responsibilities when needed.
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to relate to person with various types of disabilities, personalities, and cultural backgrounds.
- Must be able to pass a drug and criminal background check
- Must have reliable transportation
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
Cleaning and maintenance, physical stamina, physical dexterity, agility, knowledge of chemicals and solvents, time management, attention to detail, ability to work independently and supply management.
Job Responsibilities and Competencies
- Clean building floors by sweeping, moping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
- Clean windows and mirrors
- Clean and supply restrooms
- Remove waste and empty trash
- Maintain cleaning chart indicating areas that were cleaned and inspected
- Replenish cleaning and maintenance supplies
- Organize janitorial storage areas
- Notify supervisors about unsafe conditions or concerning the need for repairs or maintenance
Employee will be expected to participate in continuous learning, competency building and maintenance of competency skills.
Typical Working Conditions
Typical working conditions will be inside occupied office building, walking outside between several buildings in all weather.
Reports to and is supervised directly by the ______. Employee is also accountable for understanding and complying with CPLC policies and procedures.