Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc.
Work Location: Gene Rice Rosa Linda Apartments Senior Community
10245 N 87th Ave Peoria, AZ 85345
Rent apartments by handling all
rental inquiries, using company approved sales techniques and materials. Maintain rental records and assist in other
areas as directed by supervisor. Assist Community Manager in property marketing
programs and supports Community Manager with on the job training efforts.
High School diploma or GED required
Verifiable experience in sales, leasing or marketing
with a positive outgoing attitude and good customer service skills are
- LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend
simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in
one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other
employees of the organization.
- MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract,
multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common
fractions, and decimals. Ability to
calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions
- REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense
understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral
instructions. Ability to deal with
problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND COMPETENCIES
Include the following but are not limited to the job
specifications contained herein. Additional duties or job functions that can be performed safely may be
required as deemed necessary by supervisory personnel.
- Answer telephones using proper Tiempo procedures.
- Answer all questions that pertain to property and set appointments.
- Greet guests and qualify by using guest card. Tour models and explain amenities. Follow-up and thank you's to those who did not
- Know and exercise Tiempo closing techniques. Take applications, collect deposit to hold,
update rental books, process applications for Community Manager approval, and
prepare move-in folder.
- Inspect apartments prior to move-in and report deficiencies to
appropriate personnel and complete apartment inventories.
- Complete rental folders, leases, other necessary forms, and collect all
rents and deposits with new residents.
- Daily inspection of models, does light dusting, removes fingerprints,
and generally straightens up for day’s rental activity. Turn models off at end
- Collect and post regular rent payment.
- Receive and process work orders.
- Do competitive shopping by phone and in person. Collect advertising from local media, place
by competition for review by Community Manager.
- Complete regular and special reports and duties as directed by District
- Daily area property inspection.
- Read and adhere to all Tiempo policies and procedures in the Management
and Administrative Procedures Manual.
- Promote and recommend other Tiempo properties when appropriate.
- Maintain Tiempo Customer Service Standards at all times. Consistently maintain a professional,
courteous attitude when dealing with residents, co-workers and the general
- Must maintain a neat, clean professional appearance at all times.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL FUNCTIONING REQUIREMENTS:
- Work requires the ability to function both inside and outside in all
types of weather.
- Light to medium work that requires extensive standing, walking, stair
climbing, stooping, crouching and lifting up to 20 pounds frequently.
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively (expressing or
exchanging ideas by means of the spoken or written word). This skill/ability is important in work
activities in which workers must impart or receive detailed information through
oral or written communication.
- Good hand/eye coordination with the ability to perform
repetitive/continuous tasks according to set procedures and sequence. Plus, the ability to handle multiple tasks at
the same time.
- Color discrimination, the ability to discriminate between colors in
terms of hue, and the ability to identify a particular color or color
combination from memory are required.
TYPES OF MACHINES AND TOOLS REQUIRED TO BE USED:
- Office machines normally found in a business office to include, but not
limited to, calculators, telephones, copy machines, and computer systems.
- Neat, cleanly groomed, and dressed including shirt and shoes in
accordance with Tiempo Personnel Policy and Procedures. Shorts are permitted during certain times of
the year. Men must be clean-shaven, or
beards trimmed daily.
Ability to communicate clearly and
effectively both verbally and in writing. Able to present operational
information to personnel at all levels. Able to identify and recruit potential
Employee will be
expected to participate in continuous learning, competency building and
maintenance of competency skills.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
is performed in structured environments.
to and is supervised directly by the Property Manager. Employee is also
accountable for understanding and complying with CPLC policies and procedures.