Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PHX - Aircraft Detailer
at Cutter Aviation
Cutter Aviation is seeking an experienced full time aircraft detailer to join our technical services division in Phoenix, AZ. Our Aircraft Appearance Specialists work day shift, Monday-Friday with occasional evenings or weekends to meet customer delivery schedules.
Our specialists clean the interiors and exteriors of aircraft after every maintenance event. They clean charter aircraft after every flight and prepare cabin and stock for the next flight. They detail sales aircraft for display, shows and delivery. The specialist will assist with overall cleanliness of the shop and general appearance of the work areas.
The ideal candidate is self motivated; knows the difference between clean and detailed; takes pride in their work, and works as part of the entire team to deliver the best product and customer service.
Qualifications/Special Skills and Certifications:
- Have a Passion, Desire and Respect for aviation and being around aircraft.
- At least 1 year documented aircraft detailing experience.
- Be able to pass an extensive background check.
- Have the eligibility to work in the United States.
- Be able to meet all Airport Security and Badging Requirements.
- Must have drivers license.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and participate in random drug testing.
- Have flexibility in own schedule to accommodate ever-changing aircraft schedules.
- Work equally well in an individual or team setting
- Physical Requirements:
- Be able to lift 50 lbs and have the physical ability to sit, crouch, bend or kneel in order to access tight quarters in cabins or under wings.
- Be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Be able to lie down, sit, roll, bend and work with hands while on ground underneath aircraft, wings and around landing gear.
- Be willing to work in tight spaces, dark with limited light conditions and high noise environment.
- Be able to wear safety gear such as steel toe shoes, glasses, and gloves when applicable