Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PHX - Junior Graphic Designer
at Cutter Aviation
Cutter Aviation is looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to add to our growing Marketing department. We are looking for the right mix of content strategist, creative junkie, copywriter, and advertiser. As a Junior Graphic Designer, you will be working directly with the Director of Marketing & Communications promoting the company’s brand producing goal-oriented content and amplifying it through several media outlets. You will help target the right audience, analyze the data, and report on campaign results.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops marketing strategies in collaboration with the Director of Marketing & Communications.
- Write / edit content (white papers, articles, other digital materials as needed) to be released through multiple channels.
- Assist in the development of high impact internal and external communications, including and not limited to; email blasts, postcard mailings, internal and external newsletters, social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn) posts, fliers for a variety of aviation products and services.
- Collaborates to create custom graphics, video and copy content required to create content for social media.
- Monitor company and industry news to turn them into effective promotional messages via email, newsletters, website posts and social media publications.
- Provide detailed reports of social interactions, statistics and ROI
- Ensure activities and messaging are consistent with overall Company communications strategy, brand, voice and tone
- Create, maintain and manage social media calendar
- Assistance on a variety of marketing projects for multiple locations, products and services such as:
- Website updates and proofing
- Writing, sending and proofing eblasts
- Assist with Public Relations efforts
- Develop creative ways to make a lasting difference with clients
- Monitors, tracks and reports results on weekly and monthly engagement and conversions via social media.
- Researches and monitors social network channels to develop campaign ideas.
- Creating a posting schedule
- Creating content from scratch
- Organize and contribute to internal brainstorm sessions
- Ideate and execute on new and existing marketing campaigns.
- Assist the marketing team with all marketing duties
- Various other duties as assigned
This work requires the following physical activities.
- Occasional lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Office & Outside environment
Minimum Education Requirement:
- Bachelor's Degree in communications, journalism, advertising, marketing, or related degree. BS/BA in public relations, communications or relevant field a plus.
Minimum Work Experience Requirement:
Qualifications/Special Skills and Certifications:
- Excellent creative writing and communications skills (sentence structure, grammar, varied vocabulary, spelling, style, strong typing speed with high accuracy, and attention to detail). A writing test may be required
- Experience in the General Aviation industry preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize a variety of social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite and Wordpress (preferred)
- Ability to work well in cross-functional teams
- Travel as needed for trade shows, sales events, and photo shoots
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritize without supervision
- You are a team player with a good sense of humor
- Passion & Positivity
- Ability to pass a drug screening test
- Able to pass a background check
- Clean driving record
Ideal candidate will have the following work styles:
- Being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude
- Being reliable, responsible, and dependable fulfilling obligations.
- Attention to detail
- Accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace
- A willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
- Being sensitive to others' needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job
- Persistence in the face of obstacles