Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PHX - LR60 - LEARJET PIC
at Cutter Aviation
Cutter Aviation is currently searching for an energetic and knowledgeable aviation professional. The Pilot-in-Command will function as the primary face of Cutter Aviation and must be an exceptional relationship builder with the drive to provide world-class customer service to our clients. The Pilot is effectively the Company’s "store-front" in the field. He/she is the external representative of our company to our A/C owners, operators, business partners, and to the business aviation community.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide world-class uncompromising service to our clients
- PIC on LR60, LEARJET in Part 91 and 135 on-demand charter operations.
- Ability to be available 24/7 year round.
- Ability to adapt to rotating schedules and short notice callouts.
- Ensuring compliance with FAA regulations pertaining to actual flight, qualifications, currency and fitness for flight as well as aircraft compliance
- Follow established procedures for reporting irregularities during flights, ground checks, and maintaining records
- Additional administrative duties as assigned by Director of Operations and Chief Pilot
- Current LR60 Type Rating
- 3000 Total Time hours
- 1500 PIC Hours
- 250 PIC Hours in BE400/MU300
- Valid, current Pilots License issued by the FAA
- Current 1st Class Medical
- No accidents, incidents or sanctions in the past 5 years
- Knowledge of general aviation aircraft and their service requirements plus the needs of crews and passengers
- Ability to train the SIC pilot to properly perform their functions
- A sincere desire to assist customers and be part of a team
- Excellent Customer Service, Organizational, and Communication Skills
- Professional in appearance and mannerisms
- Able to develop a friendly rapport
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Ability to Multi-Task
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Current Part 135.293/297 in Type
- FSI or Simuflite Training
- Able to pass a drug screening test
- Able to pass a background check
- Clean driving record
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
Ideal candidate will have the following work styles:
- Being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude
- Being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations
- Attention to Detail
- Maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior even in very difficult situations
- Accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace
- A willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
- Being sensitive to others' needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job
- Developing one's own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done
- Persistence in the face of obstacles
Please do not apply unless you meet the minimum requirements. No phone calls, please.