Dependable Staffing Svc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Dependable Staffing Svc
LPN Job Duties include:
• Phone and customer service responsibilities
• Computer proficiency and EMR experience is also required
• Excellent attention to detail, familiarity with insurances, excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Phone triage, scheduling, greeting patients / accepting co-pays, data-entry and various administrative tasks are required
• Excellent internal and external customer service skills required
• Must work with a high level of organization
All LPN candidates will be subject to professional reference verification, LPN license verification, educational verification, pre-employment drug and criminal background screening processes.
If you meet the above LPN qualifications and have immediate full-time day availability, please apply with Dependable Staffing. Qualified applicants will receive a call shortly after the application is submitted and received by Dependable Staffing.
For more information on this or any other LPN position at Dependable Staffing, please call Ryan at 602-264-1444 or apply Online Today through our online LPN application!