Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Dependable Staffing
Paraprofessional- Teacher Assistant
Dependable Staffing is currently seeking experienced Paraprofessionals. Teacher Assistants will be responsible for supporting school operations and supporting instructing students in small groups and classroom settings in grades Kindergarten - 6th Grade. Current opportunities available are Monday- Friday with set schedule hours between 7am-4pm depending on school assigned.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support teacher by implementing lesson plans
- Provide direct and indirect instruction to small groups and individual students
- Collaborate with support professionals to deliver appropriate supports per student needs
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary by the teacher to support the classroom environment and student needs
- Provide supervision and student direction in and outside of classroom while on campus and school related functions off campus site such as during field trips
- Maintain clean and safe learning environment
- Communicate well with students, parents and instructional staff
Qualified applicants must have a minimum of 1 year experience working with children in educational or behavioral setting, must have current CPR, 1st Aid and fingerprint clearance, will be required to complete yearly CPI training through DSS trained instructor.
We have reliable employment opportunities in education settings for qualified applicants. Apply online today at Dependablestaffing.com or call 602-264-1444 for more details.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!