District Medical Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ORTHO - SPORTS MED PA
at District Medical Group
The Department of Orthopedics of District Medical Group Inc. (DMG), a 400+ physician multi-specialty group exclusively contracted to provide patient care and teaching for the Valleywise Health Care System is actively seeking an experienced full-time Physician Assistant for our General & Sports Medicine Clinic. The position, which includes employment through DMG, will assist the attending surgeon(s) in orthopedics to deliver quality patient care services at the Valleywise Health Comprehensive Clinic in Peoria. The preferred candidate will have previous experience in managing a general/sports medicine orthopedic clinic.
Orthopedic P.A. Essential Responsibilities As Delegated by the Supervising Physician:
- Evaluation and Management of patients referred for spine related diseases
- Perform history and physical examinations for patients in the outpatient setting with general orthopedic/sports medicine and related diseases
- Follow patient treatment protocols for conservative management as outlined by surgeon
- Review and discuss results of medical imaging and laboratory studies with attending physician, hospital staff, and/or patients as appropriate
As an employee of DMG you will be offered:
- A competitive compensation plan
- Comprehensive benefits package including
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability/Supplemental Life
- Paid Time Off
- CME Allowance with paid time off
- Retirement and 401k Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid medical malpractice insurance, inclusive of tail coverage
Please forward CV.