Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Entry Level Mailroom Fulfillment Operations Specialist
Who We Are
Founded in 1991, Docutech offers a wide range of document technology solutions for mortgage, home equity, and consumer lending from document generation to eDelivery, eSign and print fulfillment. Docutech sets the standard in providing market-proven technology and unrivaled customer service to our clients, their workforce and their clients. Docutech’s knowledge and solutions empower lending professionals to efficiently produce accurate loan packages in all 50 states to ensure compliance with constantly changing laws and regulations.
Who We Are Looking For
We are currently seeking a Fulfillment Operations Specialist to join our growing team. This role handles the effective printing, packaging, labeling and mailing of documents with a high level of attention to detail.
How You Can Help Us Grow
- Sort and tray, tub or sack the mail for dispatch to the Postal Service.
- Place mail in proper buckets for distribution.
- Receive outgoing mail and apply correct postage.
- Arrange for pickup of outgoing mail or deliver to the Post Office.
- Stamp mail with postage meters.
- Fold letters, circulars, or other documents and insert into envelopes for distribution.
- Weigh mail to determine correct postage.
- Record registered mail.
- Stock copy rooms and printing devices.
- Use paper insert machines.
- Accept, calculate and apply postage for domestic mail, international mail and special mail services.
- Accept, process and dispatch the mail according to Mail Services and the Postal Service’s guidelines, goals and deadlines.
- Know the basic information from the Postal manuals, directives, lists, guides, etc. and how to find information on these items.
Qualifications & Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods of time and lift 50 lbs. (case of paper).
- Ability to pass a ten year background check and drug test.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task while meeting strict deadlines.
- Knowledge of printing and mailing automation.
What We Offer
Our environment is a fast paced, results driven office setting. We value employees who perform with minimal supervision and who are team players. While we constantly strive for great results we also value work-life balance. We are industry leaders and we recognize this is a reflection of our employees. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Competitive Pay & Flexible Scheduling
- Corporate Benefits to include Medical, Dental, Life, FSA, HSA
- 401K & Healthy Company Match
- Generous Paid Time Off plans (Vacation, Sick & Holiday)
- Opportunities for growth and advancement