La Frontera EMPACT
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Coordinator - Comunidad
at La Frontera EMPACT
La Frontera EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA Employer.
We are currently looking for a Clinical Coordinator for our office located in Phoenix. As a Clinical Coordinator you would assure the quality of services to clients, coordinating day to day operations of the program, and recommending and implementing changes that would improve the delivery of services. Provide direct service counseling, on-going counseling, prevention services, and education services to adults, families, and youth.
Skill / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in non-behavioral health related field and 30 semester hours in behavioral health education and four years behavioral health work experience. OR
- Bachelor's Degree in Behavioral Health related field is required.
- Master's degree in behavioral health related field preferred & licensure with AzBBHE is preferred.
- Prior community behavioral health related work experience is preferred.
- Minimum of 1 (one) year of supervisory experience.
- Specialized knowledge of co-occurring substance abuse disorder assessment and treatment and housing needs assessment and resource is preferred.
- 2 (two) years behavioral health related field work experience required.
- Must have Fingerprint clearance card / or eligible to obtain one.
- Must have a valid AZ driver's license with no major infractions in the past three years.
- Must have regular access to reliable transportation Bi-lingual (Spanish) Diff per hour available
Additional Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm in crisis situations, work independently and cooperatively, recognize personal limitations, and relate positively and with empathy to all persons regardless of age, race, creed, gender or sexual orientation.
- Maintain professional conduct consistent with ethical professional practice and the policies and procedures of the agency.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and positive working relationships with internal and external team members, stakeholders, and community and business partners.
- If driving while on agency time or on agency business, a valid Arizona driver license and appropriate liability insurance and approval for liability coverage with EMPACT - SPC’s liability insurance carrier is required. Out of state applicants must provide a 3 years of driving record upon hire.