Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Behavioral Health Technician- BHT
at Evolution Way
Evolution Way is a cutting-edge sophisticated behavioral healthcare company located in Mesa, AZ. We are committed to providing the highest quality clinical care for addiction and mental health disorders. Drawing from the latest evidence based approaches, in an environment of dignity, respect and support, we help people build the resilience and skills they need to heal. We are looking for a driven and experienced person to come join our team. Working for Evolution Way is more than a job, its becoming part of a family dedicated to treatment and recovery. Come apply if you are looking for a rewarding career with an impact in the lives of the clients, families and community we served. We currently have a position open for:
Behavioral Health Tech- BHT
Candidates must provide outstanding client service and care with compassion and discretion. Our ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in a human health services related field and have prior experience providing client-care services in a behavioral healthcare setting. At least two years of experience in a behavioral healthcare setting may be substituted for a B.S., however a High School Diploma or GED is required. The BHT is responsible for providing direct care and support for clients throughout the duration of their treatment.
- Provision of support in an individual and group setting
- Assisting the Primary Therapist in management of their caseload
- Providing client support services while in treatment and in residence
- Coordination of, and assistance with, client activities
- Creating and maintaining a safe, comfortable, and client-focused treatment environment
- Assisting clinical and admissions staff as needed
- Maintaining strict client confidentiality, HIPAA compliance
- Supervision and management of the therapeutic milieu
- Facilitates all smoke breaks; assuring that clients remain on property, do not engage in negative behaviors and are adhering to time frames.
- Facilitates breathalyzers and uring drug screens and gathers reports for clinical team
- Ensuring client satisfaction with care
- Adherence to facility policy and procedures, State & Federal law
- Bachelors Degree in a Human Services related field or;
- Associates Degree and 2 years of Behavioral Healthcare experience or;
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent and 4 years experience in Behavioral Healthcare
- Professional appearance, aptitude, and attitude
- Bachelor’s Degree in health services field, or High School Diploma and at least 2 years of experience in a behavioral healthcare setting
- Impeccable ethics and integrity
- Valid Arizona Driver’s License
- Current CPR Certification
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Computer literacy
- Outstanding customer service skills and abilities
- Ability to take direction and make sound decisions
- Ability to maintain appropriate professional boundaries at all times
- Cultural sensitivity
Must have a minimum of a High School Diploma or GED equivalent.