Family Support Resources
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Group Home/ Co Manager / Assistant Managers (Phoenix Metro)
at Family Support Resources
Would you enjoy making a difference in the life of a child today? If you love to work with children and want to work for an awesome organization, apply with us today and start changing lives today! Family Support Resources, Inc. is has been committed to the preservation of families for over 23 years by providing out-of-home care to children in crisis who need a nurturing and supportive environment.
Family Support Resources, Inc. is hiring for Group Home Assistant Managers for residential group homes and shelters in the Phoenix Metro area.
Assistant Managers have a wide range of duties and responsibilities that include but are not limited to:
- Supervision of clients and staff
- Planning and Participation in Activities
- Attending medical/dental/behavioral health appointments
- Attending Child and Family Team (CFT) Meetings
- Meal Preparation
- Grocery, clothing, supply shopping
- Redirecting and de-escalating client behaviors
- Cleanliness and upkeep of the home
- Paper work/documentation for 5+ clients
Excellent job for those who are passionate about impacting children and/or teens positively, hands on, and detail oriented. PRIOR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. PAID TRAINING PROVIDED.
FULL TIME position requiring 50+ hours per week. EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE OFFERED including medical, dental, life, etc.
Assistant Managers: Three 2nd shifts (2am -9pm or 2pm-10pm), and two double shifts (7am-9pm or 8am -10pm) including one weekend day (i.e. Friday & Saturday long days).
Skill / Requirements
- Must be 21 years or older
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent writing skills
- Microsoft Office experience required
- Must have MINIMUM 1 YEAR PAID experience working with children with behavioral challenges and 2 YEARS of any combination of the following: paid child care related experience; or post high school education in social work or a related field
- Must possess a DPS Fingerprint Clearance Card
- MUST HAVE AN ARIZONA DRIVER'S LICENCE FOR A MINIMUM OF 3 YEARS AND A CLEAN DRIVING RECORD!
- Managers and Assistant Managers work 50+ hour per week and are on-call
We will NOT accept applications from or interview persons without a current Level One fingerprint clearance card. Pending applications, renewals, expired cards are not applicable and will not be accepted.
Applicants MUST have at least ONE YEAR PAID experience with children, and 2 years childcare related experience and post high school education in social work or a related field. Childcare experience such as babysitting, au pair (nanny), caring for family members and/or friends, volunteer work, observation hours, internship/externship (unpaid), parenting (your own children), and volunteer work is NOT considered PAID experience and will not be acceptable in lieu of paid experience.