Family Support Resources
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Group Home Staff
at Family Support Resources
Family Support Resources is looking for an Relief Staff to join our team in Phoenix, AZ. The relief staff works for a 24 hour period, sleeping at the residence.
About Us: Family Support Resources, Inc. is has been committed to the preservation of families for over 23 years by providing out-of-home care to children in crisis who need a nurturing and supportive environment.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Benefits (Health Insurance, Vision, Dental)
Responsibilities: Ideally limit this to 3-4 bullet points if possible
- Paper work/documentation for 5+ clients
- Redirecting and de-escalating client behaviors
- Cleanliness and upkeep of the home
- Meal Preparation
Skill / Requirements
- Must be 21 years or older
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent writing skills
- Microsoft Office experience required
- Must have MINIMUM 1 YEAR PAID experience working with children with behavioral challenges and 3 YEARS of any combination of the following: paid child care related experience; or post high school education in social work or a related field
- Must possess a DPS Fingerprint Clearance Card
- MUST HAVE AN ARIZONA DRIVER'S LICENCE AND A CLEAN DRIVING RECORD!
- Candidates must have experience with clients with behavioral issues, mental health issues, and delinquency issues.