First International Bank & Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mortgage Loan Processor - In House
at First International Bank & Trust
Mortgage Loan Processor - In House
|PT/FT/Temporary :||Full Time |
Be a part of an organization that invests in their employees to inspire them to be a better version of themselves everyday. We full-time Mortgage Loan Processor - In House opportunity provides a challenging fast-paced environment for the right candidate. If you want to be challenged to grow in your career and leave a mark - we have an amazing opportunity for you.
Join a culture that encourages innovation, inspires ideas, supports change and doesn’t set boundaries on what success looks like. Recognized five years in a row for being a Top 50 Best Places to Work isn’t just an award placed on the shelf. It speaks to the teams of colleagues who are dedicated to create extraordinary experiences based on the philosophy of "Every customer leaves feeling like family."
Interested in learning more? Please see below for additional information regarding the Mortgage Loan Processor - In House position and submit your online application!
A Day In the Life:
- Answers telephone and directs customers to bank officers and staff.
- Responds to customer inquiries including payment questions, payoffs and loan values.
- Analyze credit reports and verify and analyze asset and income information
- Order appraisal and title work for files in process.
- Reviews file and Loan Presentation for accuracy
- Works with title companies on preparing accurate Closing Disclosures.
- Prepares final closing docs for loan closings.
- Once closing package is received back from title company, reviews for accuracy.
- Sets up and codes new loans on our internal system.
- Provides loan support to mortgage originators assisting with loan file comments and withdrawn/denied files in compliance with company loan file policy and procedures.
- Provides assistance to the Mortgage Loan Department on projects and assignments as needed.
- Calls or writes credit bureau and employer to verify accuracy of information.
- Provides support to loan officers in closing a loan by entering information into computer database and by generating and assisting customer in completing all required documentation and disclosures.
- Prepares, scans and maintains loan files.
- Maintains and collects current information on technical exceptions, such as insurance, titles, financial statements, etc.
- Calls specified companies to obtain property abstract, survey and appraisal.
- Ensures all title issues are met and that loan is properly recorded.
- Reviews and analyzes title report or survey to determine issues and any present or potential risk.
- Notifies customer of approval or prepares and mails adverse action forms to applicants.
- Files respective offices’ new notes in vault.
- Retrieves and reviews loan reports for completeness and accuracy; corrects non-post or errors.
- Processes extension agreements.
- Originates loan correspondence.
- Updates tickler system to note funding activities, interest rate settings and billings.
- Examines loan terms and ensures loan is funded within established time frames.
- Processes loan payments and maintains records of loans.
- Explains, promotes, cross-sells or refers bank, insurance and trust products or services.
- Reviews emails and branch messages to remain current on policy or procedural changes and new product offerings.
- Attends periodic training to receive information about various bank services and participates in an exchange of ideas and problems.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, internal controls, and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.