Fort McDowell Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Fort McDowell Casino
QUALIFICATIONS AND DUTIES:
· Provides exceptional guest service to both external and internal guests by maintaining and exhibiting the Casino Resort We-Ko-Pa Way
- Smile and Greet
- Name ad Meet
- Thank you and Goodbye
· Accountable to all standards set forth in the We-Ko-Pa Way Casino Resort service guide.
- Observes games for possible irregularities with guest/dealer conduct.
- Ensures Blackjack SOP’s are being adhered to by all team members.
- Responsible for opening/closing games and tracking dealer rotations.
- Informs Manager of any deviation from standard dealing procedures.
- Must have an in-depth knowledge (acquire within six months) and thorough understanding of Policies and Procedures, government regulations, relevant to their responsibilities, such as the following:
· Arizona State Gaming Compact Appendices F(2) and H
· U.S. Treasury Bank Secrecy Act (with regards to title 31 and suspicious activity reports pertaining to casino activity)
- Ensures the integrity of all games.
- Directly supervises multiple dealers
- Must possess knowledge of basic math for counting sum of cards, chips and currency dealt to and received from each guest.
- Have thorough knowledge of basic strategy of blackjack. With some understanding of card-counting.
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely infrequent absences and/or lateness and be available to be scheduled for all shifts and all days. Must be available to work during special events and holidays.
- Must be 21 or older.
· Performs other related duties as required.
· Must be able to lift in excess to 50 pounds and push or pull 100.
· Must be able to obtain and maintain State/Tribal License (including extensive background check).
· Must pass pre-employment drug test.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Three year dealing experience and/ or one-year supervisor experience preferred.
Preference will be given to qualified applicants who are members of federally recognized Indian tribes. To be considered for Indian Preference, you must submit your Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) with your application.
Job Type: Full-time