Fort McDowell Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Buffet Line Staff
at Fort McDowell Casino
Primary job is to maintain buffet line to F&B standards.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
3 years related experience of which a minimum of 2 years is in a high volume kitchen operation. Must possess knife skills.
- Stocking, cleaning and maintenance of buffet line.
- Ability to work with speed and accuracy.
- Works closely with Production Leads and culinary staff to ensure the freshest possible product.
- Requires a high degree of guest interaction.
- Keeps work areas organized and clean.
- Must be knowledgeable on all health department regulations.
- Must have valid food handler’s permit.
- Must have valid title 4 training.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Must be able to lift in excess to 50 pounds and push or pull 100.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain State/Tribal License (including extensive background check).
- Must pass pre-employment drug test.
- Must be 21 or older.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Exposed to dust/smoke and work in hot/cold temperatures for 67-100% of work day.
- Balance, bend, use of ladder, stand, walk and for 67-100% of work day.
- Eye/hand coordination, handling and wrist motion for 34-66% of work day.
- Crawl, reach, see and stoop for 34-66% of work day.
- While working on casino floor, employee is exposed to high level of second hand smoke and noise daily.
Preference will be given to qualified applicants who are members of federally recognized Indian tribes. To be considered for Indian Preference, you must submit your Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) with your application.