Fort McDowell Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
EQUIPMENT OPERATOR LEVEL II
at Fort McDowell Casino
QUALIFICATIONS AND DUTIES:
- Operates heavy equipment and conducts preventive maintenance on equipment’s in a production environment that demands a high degree of operating skill and does related work as required.
- Required to inspect, maintain and operate wheel or track type heavy equipment that is limited to front-end loader, haul or water truck, screening or crushing plants.
- Required to maintain maximum production output levels and monitor material quality to stay within specification and identify problems and communicate information clearly
- Assist in shoveling, greasing and laboring of production and stockpiling area.
- Must communicate clearly with dispatch, customers and co-workers in a professional manner that projects a positive image on the company
- Must be able to lift, push and pull 50 lbs.
- Must be familiar with the basic safety (MSHA) requirements and hazards of an open pit mine environments
- Must follow and abide by enterprise policy and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as required
- Must pass pre-employment drug test
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Must have at least three (3) years of heavy equipment operating experience in wheel and/or track type
Preference will be given to qualified applicants who are members of federally recognized Indian tribes. To be considered for Indian Preference, you must submit your Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) with your application.