Fort McDowell Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Fort McDowell Casino
QUALIFICATIONS AND DUTIES:
- Provides exceptional guest service to both external and internal guests by maintaining and exhibiting the We-Ko-Pa Way
Smile and Greet
Name and Meet
Thank you and Goodbye
- Responsible for payroll processing of all Gaming Center employees using ADP. This includes the day to day payroll processing transactions that affect the biweekly payroll disbursements
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating and entering data
- Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, deductions, direct deposits, child support orders and garnishments
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes
- Maintains employee and company confidentiality
- Prepares manual checks for distribution to employees
- Prepares the payroll checks from employee records on a timely basis
- Reports any payroll discrepancies
- Provides assistance with accounts payable when necessary
- Maintains the employee payroll records in accordance with applicable IRS, Department of Labor and other government regulations
- Performs other related duties as required
- Must be able to obtain and maintain State/Tribal License (including extensive background check).
- Must pass pre-employment drug test
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associates Degree preferred
- Minimum one year payroll department experience required.
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now payroll software preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills, math skills and organizational skills required
Preference will be given to qualified applicants who are members of federally recognized Indian tribes. To be considered for Indian Preference, you must submit your Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) with your application.