Freedom Financial Network
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Freedom Financial Network
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,200 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
The Advanced Loan Servicing (Collections) Coach will be responsible for executing upon day-to-day loan support for the Consolidation Plus and FreedomPlus lending programs. These duties include: providing ongoing training to existing Collectors, training new agents and performing quality monitors for them. The Advanced Laon Servicing Coach will be required to make regular follow ups on borrower accounts, document all communication in the loan servicing system, and be able to persuade borrowers to continue making monthly payments. This role will also provide backup support to the Collectors. This role will interact closely with peers in Loan Operations.
- Performing quality monitors for existing Collectors
- Provide training to new and existing agents
- Provide job coaching as needed
- Assist in hiring new hires
- Respond to escalated borrower requests
- Provide hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly performance reporting to management
- Assign daily work to existing team
- Plan for future work based on projected volumes and staffing
- Professionally communicate with borrowers to cure outstanding delinquency
- Work within existing policies and guidelines to cure accounts
- Manage delinquency portfolio within the loan servicing system using campaigns
- Respond to and resolve borrower complaints
- Perform required number of outbound calls each day
- Respond to all inbound calls within required metrics
- Adhere to all Quality Assurance standards
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Provide back/up assistance to inbound call center
- Maintain records of contacts and accurately disposition result
- Adhere to prepared scripts/guidelines when speaking borrowers
- Complete and deliver transition packets to customers
- Ensure all clients’ personal financial data is stored and disposed of in accordance with department standards as well as local, state and/or federal requirements.
- 2-4 years of collections, call center exposure and/or customer service experience
- Must be customer focused, service minded and detail orientated
- Proficient working with computers including Microsoft product line and windows based applications
- Ability to work varied hours / flexible schedule
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Strong English communication skills (oral, written and interpersonal)
- Must be proficient in working in a production environment focused on achieving and exceeding daily goals
- Ability to successfully multi-task and independently prioritize tasks according to department goals and objectives
- Experience using Nortridge loan and collections platform is a plus
- Ability to coach/train staff
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Phoenix Best Place to Work 9 times by our employees including the #1 spot for 2 years in a row!
- Leadership opportunities
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 2 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday