Glendale Elementary School District #40
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Welcome to Glendale Elementary Schools!
Our district staff is dedicated to creating a school community where students are excited and committed to learning, feel safe in their learning environment, and are comfortable in the knowledge that every staff member has a single-minded goal to help them achieve their potential. Success for all children is our priority.
Our Mission is to Empower Students for Success in Meeting the Choices and Challenges of Today and Tomorrow
The Glendale Elementary School District offers an outstanding benefits package to eligible employees. Eligibility is based on holding a position that is scheduled to work 30 or more hours per week.
* Health Insurance for employees\Buy Up Option Available
* Dependent/Spouse Coverage Available
* Includes Vision and Prescription Medication coverage!
* Dental Insurance for employees
* Financial Security
* Life insurance and Mid-term Disability Insurance is provided at no cost to the employee.
* Optional Life Insurance for Dependents
* Additional Life Insurance Available
* Mid-Term Disability Insurance
* Employee-Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts (Debit cards available!)
* Health Care
* Dependent Care
* Tax Sheltered Annuity or Deferred Compensation Plans
* Arizona State Retirement System
At GESD, we understand that all employees have lives outside of work. To address many of those needs, GESD has developed comprehensive programs to help employees with their work and family.
* Classified and certified employees who are regularly scheduled to work 12 months receive annual vacation, beginning at 10 days and increases according to length of employment.
* Sick Leave for employees who work more than 20 hours a week.
* Leaves of Absence
* Personal Leave
* Medical Leave Assistance Program
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for all employees.
Submit your resume today!