Glendale Elementary School District #40
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Glendale Elementary School District #40
Job Status: Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: 771
Openings as of 10/16/2019
- Substitute Teacher JobID: 771
- Position Type:
Substitute Teacher/Sub Teacher
- Date Posted:
Multiple Locations (TBD)
- Complete ESI application online
- Go to > Apply Now
- Select your district and follow the steps. You may enter N/A for previous work history and references.
- Complete Background Check
- Sent via email once your application has been reviewed by ESI
- Register for ESI Employee Portal when prompted via email
- Go to > Employee Login > Register
- Complete New Hire Onboarding forms online
- Go to > Employee Login. Login and click “Get Started”
- Includes tax withholding, direct deposit set up, emergency contact info, employee acknowledgments, etc.
- Submit or Sign Document Authorization Waiver with District (attached)
- Valid Arizona Teacher/Substitute Certificate (if applicable)
- Valid IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Proof of MMR immunization (or can waive)
- Present in-person to ESI or District
- Even if you complete all the above, you must still present your ID(s) in-person
To be eligible to substitute in the 2018-2019 school year, you must complete the following steps:
Please contact ESI if you have any questions regarding your application at 480-719-3271.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!