GO AZ Motorcycles
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Internet Sales Administrator
at GO AZ Motorcycles
Job Title: Internet Admin Specialist
Reports to: Sales Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt/Hourly
Manage the uploading of products, sales, photos, and videos for the dealership to online sales channels such as ARI, Craigslist, Lot vantage and Cycletrader.
- Take live photos of all current inventory (Minimum of 10-15 units per day)
- Take live videos of all current inventories.
- Post minimum of 5-10 personal craigslist postings a day.
- Update new and used inventory sale prices as needed.
- Finalize all new inventories on ARI for visibility to our website.
- Focus on Ad Details and Impressions on Cycletrader to see what is getting viewed and what needs help by adjusting featured and premium listings.
- Renew and delete craigslist ads as needed.
- Ensure all online listing comply with manufacturers minimum advertised price "MAP" polices.
- Compare our prices to other dealers to make sure our pricing is competitive.
- Support with staffing off-site events
- Assist retail front line staff as needed to greet customers on showroom floor and provide the highest level of customer service at all times.
- Proactively learn about products we offer in the retail store. Continually strive to increase product knowledge and sales skills by staying up to date with available training tools.
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Help sales push out bikes for opening and/or closing.
- Any other duties deemed necessary for the success of the department and dealership
- Friendly and outgoing personality, exceptional verbal and written customer service & communication skills.
- Strong overall working knowledge of brands we offer.
- Solid awareness and understanding of the Powersports industry and the Motorcycle lifestyle.
- Experience with computers (internet, word doc, excel, email, etc.).
- Motorcycle Endorsement preferred.
- The noise level in the work environment is occasionally loud.
- Occasionally required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand on feet for lengthy periods of time, up to 8 consecutive hours
- Ability to push 400-800 pound motorcycles.
- Usually indoors, however outdoor work is required.
- Is potentially exposed to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle service department.
- Occasionally, exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled) and participate with the E-Verify Employment Eligibility program