Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Group Home Caregiver Driver/Non-Driver - THREE Part-time Openings!! Needed ASAP!
at Hacienda HealthCare
Summary: Caregiver/Habilitation Technician (Hab Tech) Driver is responsible for performing essential care for our residents in our group homes under the direction of the Group Home Manager. This is a safety sensitive position.
Responsible for Residents which includes:
- Provide for the safety, emotional and physical needs of residents
- Ensure residents are clean, well-groomed and dressed age appropriately and correctly for the season and environmental conditions
- Position and re-position every 1 hour while awake and every 2 hours while asleep and as needed
- Ensure ISP objectives and data is implemented and documented according to the residents ISP every day
- Help residents cook meals and to eat as needed
- Ensure daily that residents are being emotionally and physically stimulated to the best of their ability
- Assist with showering residents to ensure a complete shower is given
- Assist with resident laundry to ensure laundry is clean
- Passing medications in non-medical group homes safely
Driving which includes:
- Daily maintenance checks of the vehicles (i.e. checking turn signals, cleanliness, fuel, etc)
- Responsible for keeping signed documents (Med Appointment Forms) and returning to Manager upon completion of appointment
- Escort and drive residents to appointments and activities as scheduled
- Maintain a clean driving record
- Report any changes to your driving record immediately
Responsible for the Home which includes:
- Cleaning the home, including but not limited to all areas and resident bedrooms
- Ensure that required documentation including but not limited to: incident reports, HT daily duties etc are completed before the end of shift.
- Must perform duties following safety standards required for this position including but not limited to use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPEs i.e. gloves)
- Must attend training sessions required by the company including but not limited to: house meetings
Responsibility to the Company which includes:
- Being flexible in hours worked and location worked in order to assist with staff coverage if needed
- Ensuring that compliance is maintained in regards to:
- Article 9
- Prevention and Support
- Annual TB skin test
- Finger Print Clearance Card
- CPR & 1st Aid
- Annual Flu vaccine (or wearing a mask at all times if on duty if refused flu vaccine)
- Drivers License is current and in good standing
- Adhere to and follow directives and policy and procedures handed down by the company
- Ensure that required documentation including but not limited to ISP outcomes, incident reports, HT daily duties etc are completed before the end of shift.
Essential functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Must meet age requirement of 25 years to be a driver for the organization
- Must have a clean driving record and be approved by our insurance carrier
- Must be able to pass Hacienda Drivers Training
- Flexible hours to work times as well as work locations to assist with staff coverage if needed
- Reliable transportation to work at any location
- Must have or be capable of passing and maintaining Article 9 and Prevention and Support within 90 days of hire
- Must provide motor vehicle department (MVD) driving record by time of offer
- Must have or be capable of passing and maintaining CPR / 1st Aid within 30 days of hire
- Must have or be capable of obtaining and maintaining a Class 1 Finger Print Clearance Card
- Must be capable of passing a drug screen
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance/Accidental Death & Dismemberment
403B Retirement plan
- $ for $ up to 4%
- 3 year vesting
Employee Assistance Plan: Confidential/ Free of Charge
- Undergraduate and graduate studies (job related)
- Provides assistance to those professional personnel who must meet certain requirements for licensure
Vacation- Generous accural based on scheduled hours
Sick Leave- Based on scheduled hours
Holidays- Six paid holidays based on scheduled hours
Hacienda HealthCare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.