H&S Technical Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at H&S Technical Services
H&S Technical Services, a medical device company, is seeking a dedicated supervisor that understands manufacturing for our operations department. Simply the best...That's H&S!!! If the position sounds right for you we invite to you apply and let us get to know one another.
This Supervisor will leads the day to day activities of specific work center. He/She will ensure all stations and employees adhere to company established policies for product standard, process, quality, good documentation practices and education. Accountable to forecast and communicate area material issues, communicate challenges or changes to deliverable timelines both to management and to the work center. This position reports directly to the Operations Manager.
What you will be doing for us:
- Point of contact between management and other work center supervisors or employees for department.
- Contribute to the implementation and update of product documentation and training.
- Communicate performance targets and department information to employees that lead to the development of process improvements.
- Maintain and improve build cycle times.
- Mentor and develop a team.
- Work closely with Materials and Production teams for status of product flow.
- Deliver product on-time and to specification.
- Implement and maintain manufacturing processes that meet ISO 13485 as directed by Quality Management System and FDA regulations.
- Must be able to demonstrate or describe direct line experience in a manufacturing environment. Team involvement, leadership of others.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to maintain cycle times in a direct supervisor position.
- Knowledge of perfusion, hydraulic, or electro-mechanical product a plus.
- Demonstrate strong verbal communication skills. Speaking to and motivating a team is a critical function. Report weekly in status meetings to peers and management.
- Demonstrate strong written communication. Clear penmanship. Documentation and records are daily metrics. Concise report writing electronically and using status boards are daily responsibilities.
- Comfortable in Microsoft Office suite, primarily Outlook and Excel.
- Strong problem-solving skills for resource or manpower shortages.
- Familiar with the understanding of supply chain management (including expediting, lead-time reduction, inventory management, packaging & shipping).