Harrah's Ak-Chin Casino Resort
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Executive Casino Host
at Harrah's Ak-Chin Casino Resort
Own all aspects of strategic relationships with a specificgroup of 300-750 VIP players for whom they direct account development,relationship building and service while on property. Your over arching purpose in this role willbe to develop a lasting, growth-oriented relationship with each customerthrough a combination of in-person and on the phone sales activities. To accomplish this goal you will have avariety of technical tools and property partners as your support.
As a member of this team, you will be the first line ofcontact with a property's very best guests; exuding an exceptional motivationto serve while exhibiting a unique blend of gregariousness andgraciousness. An intuitive and creativeproblem solver, you will strive to delight our guests, be committed toproactive service recovery and be skilled in social awareness.
The ideal candidate for this position will be resilient,tenacious, and have a passion for service in a customer facing role as well asthe ability to develop relationships via the telephone. To be best positioned to succeed, candidatesshould have a keen sense of personal ambition and the ability to engage boththeir customers and their team members to commit to action.
· Responsible forgenerating casino revenue through development of VIP accounts while maximizingexisting revenue streams utilizing our active databases and implementingcreative marketing programs.
· Builds loyaltyamong valued VIP customers by developing relationships effectively utilizingmarketing and upscale sales techniques.
· Maintainsrelationships with VIP guests through personal contact by phone and in personwith the ultimate goal of maximizing gaming revenue goals as set by themanagement team.
· Significantamount of time customer facing; participating in special events and socialfunctions.
· Coordination asneeded with VIP Hospitality team to lead to successful delivery of pre-tripitinerary; leveraging partnerships throughout the property (Gaming, Hotel, Food& Beverage, etc.) to maximize smooth, high end service delivery.
· Establishes,coordinates, and leads both on and off-property VIP events.
· Fully empoweredwith comping authority.
EDEDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· GED or high school diploma required.
· Three to five years of experience in casino/hotel,customer service, host or other account management experience required (Luxuryservice experience preferred).
· College degree or equivalent experiencepreferred but not required.
· Ability to think independently in makingdecisions to maximize customer service experience and program profitability.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication,problem solving and analytical skills required.
· Must have excellent customer serviceskills.
· Must have a systematic and processoriented mindset to ensure seamless end-to-end customer experiences.
· Excellent networking abilities.
· Must have excellent oral and writtencommunication skills.
The requirements listed arerepresentative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to fulfill theobligations of this position.
- Must be able to work independently.
· Must be able to exercise good judgment in adversesituations.
· Ability to effectively manage time andperform multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Must be able to listen and respond tovisual and aural cues.
· Must present a well-groomed professionalappearance.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demandsdescribed here are representative of those that must be met by an employee tosuccessfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made toenable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to maneuver to all areas of the casino.
- Physically able to stand/walk long periods of time.
- Must be alert and observant of your surroundings.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 20 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, reach, kneel, twist and grip items.
- Must be able to work with and tolerate areas containing varying noise and temperature levels, illumination, vibration, crowds, and areas with second hand smoke
- Must be able to work at a fast pace, efficiently.
- Must be able to respond to visual, olfactory and aural cues.
· Must be able tooperate in mentally and physically stressful situations
· Must be able towork a flexible schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays